The health and safety of the Battlefields Park employees and users is the National Battlefields Commission (NBC)'s priority.
The NBC is following the advice of public health experts and taking steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 and reduce risks to all users of te park.
Plains of Abraham Museum
In accordance with government measures, the Plains of Abraham Museum is closed until May 9 inclusive and will reopen on Monday, May 10.
For all questions relating to group activities, contact email@example.com.
Washroom facilities on Taché Avenue are open daily from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The Battlefields Park, of which the Plains of Abraham are a part, is accessible, in compliance with the curfew (8 p.m. to 5 a.m.) and measures in force. Please note that the use of BBQs on the park remains prohibited. The NBC counts on the diligence of the park users to follow directives issued by public health authorities.
- Stay home if you or a household member are showing symptoms of COVID-19;
- Plan your visit with the winter map of the park;
- Bring your own hand sanitizer, water, food, etc.
- Always keep a distance of 2 metres from others;
- Follow the signs and indications;
- Wash or sanitize your hands often and cough into the bend of your arm;
- Wear a mask or face covering in closed public spaces such as the Plains of Abraham Museum and washroom facilities (mandatory) and outside according to Public Health measures.
- Virtual and historic landscape which evokes the end of the Siege of Quebec and the Battle of the Plains of Abraham.
- Available free of charge to those who own the game Minecraft.